• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Image numbering re-started continuity

#1 Volodymyr
I faced with a problem, during shooting my timelapse, when image counting reached its max to 9999, and then it continued numbering images from the beginning.
The problem occurred when I was loading my image sequence to LRTimelapse program, when, basically, the footage got messed up because of the following image numbering. What happened is that it loaded first images with numbering 0001,0002.. which is not the beginning of shooting timelapse, and finished loading it with number 9999 and in that way messed all the footage..
Is any easy way to fix it? Or I have to go and manually change every single image number?
Thank you for you help!
#2 Wire14
Hi,

you can import the sequence with the lrt importer. There you can rename the sequence. But normally the field sort by date name should not be marked so lrt sorts the files by the time stamp.

Regards, Chris
#3 Gunther
Make sure to have loaded the sequence and waited until "Loading Exif-Data" has finished. This will bring the Date/Time stamps of the images into LRTimelapse (LRT normally does not use the filenames for sorting).
Make sure that the checkmark "sort by filenames" on top of the table is not selected.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: