• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Images in wrong order

#1 agour
Hey,

I'm trying to import a holy grail sequence, but LRTimelapse keeps messing up the ordering.

The first time I imported the sequence, I noticed a few files had been renamed in the wrong order. So I re-organized them and renamed them. Now bridge and lightroom both see the images as being correct.. but LRtimelapse still picks up the broken order.

It thinks the images are named differently (the old order), and the date/time it is reading is also wrong..

I deleted all the .xmp's too, and it still happens.

Any ideas what may be happening?

Cheers
#2 Gunther
Hi, normally LRTimelapse sorts by Exif-Date - this will be read when initializing the sequence. Vou can however force it to sort alphabetically, that's what the checkbos "sort by filename" is for.

To reset the date/time sorting and probably get rid of wrong timestamps, you could just try to delete all metadata (Shift-o) then save. Now load another sequence and then that one again. Wait until Metadata has been transferred.
If nothing helps, go for the alphabetical sorting.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 agour
None of those worked unfortunately...

However renaming the entire sequence again in bridge worked, and I used a different filename this time. Perhaps lrtimelapse cache'd the names somehow, and refused to update them? Anyway it's fixed now Smile

...also check out: