• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Visual Deflicker- No Effect

#1 Ryan91
Hi Gunter

I've gone through the previous threads in relation to this topic, but I haven't managed to find the right answer yet.

Basically, I've done my edits and followed the workflow as normal, however once I come to Visual Deflicker, do the smoothing and click save, the pink line appears to be the red line mirrored and nothing similar to the green- there's no obvious deflickering has taken place. I've tried re-running the entire process through Lightroom etc but I end up with the same result and not being able to deflicker. Can you offer some guidance as to where I'm going wrong with this? I've attached a screen shot if that's helpful.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ryan

[Image: http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262...pzqsha.jpg]
#2 rodrigo
Hi I have seen the same results after pressing deflicker, applied and save. If you press refine eventually it will fit within the green line. I have notice this since the latest upgrade 4.7.8.
Kind regards,

Rodrigo.
#3 Gunther
No changes on deflicker in the latest updates. However there are some things to consider:
- Make sure that you have the latest DNG Converter installed
- Take care with the gradients: don't add new or remove any of the predefined gradient filters when editing in Lightroom, this would stop deflicker from working.
I'd suggest to redo the sequence and try again with the latest LRTimelapse and DNG converter installed.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 Ryan91
I've the latest LR Timelapse and DNG, though I did delete the predefined gradients in Lightroom so I'll try the workflow again and let you know if that resolved it. Thanks

...also check out: