• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

problem with number of key frames between LRTL and LR

#1 pierre.riche@hotmail.com
Hello,

I have a problem for few times now with the 4.0.2 64bits version.

I start the basic workflow up to the point I switch to LR for the first importation.
I filter the view to see only the key frames one star or more.
Even I can see clearly 10 key frames on my LRTL interface, I cannot see more than 4 in LR.

I reproduce the problems few times now, with different series of pictures.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
I wonder why the yellow curve has such a bump on the left side? Could you please just try initializing the sequence (Ctrl-I) and start over. In Lightroom, make sure to right click on the folder once and "synchronize", only to make sure the Lightroom library and the folder are in sync. Then go to the "Full sequence" filter, select everything in Grid view and read Metadata. Now set the "LRT All Keyframes filter" again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 pierre.riche@hotmail.com
I'm also surprised about this bump on the yellow curve and it happens not just once and not just for one project.

I restarted a new project and there is another bump appearing again (look at the attachment).
What is strange is that bump appears when the software is still loading the directory.
Then when it starts to initialize the metadata, the bump changes (see the 2nd attachment).

I will make few tests and come back to you with the results.

Best regards.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Gunther
Did you try force-initializing the sequence with (ctrl-i) ? If after this the bump is still there, please send me the log file (info menu/log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Key Frames
redhdrex
2019-01-19, 20:15
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: