• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Couldn't Calculate Transitions

#1 ally
    My sequence won't initialize properly. I've tried this twice now and I'm not sure how to fix it. It throws an error after clicking auto transition after I've edited keyframes in LR and reloaded. Reinitializing doesn't work.  Please help with how to fix this.
#2 ally
I closed out of LR Timelapse and re-loaded... it worked. So if anyone else sees this, I'd start by rebooting the app instead of trying to re-initialize. It's faster.
#3 Gunther
Mostly that error is a problem with the metadata, that's why the app advises to reinitialize. But it's good, that it's working for you now.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 vivek.garg
I am working on a night to day sequence with LRT 6.1. All steps for holygrail have been performed well till auto transition. After saving metadata in files in LR, I moved to LRT and clicked on auto transition. Following error is shown: Couldnt calculate transitions. Pls initialize your sequence as Metadata/Initialize and start over. I followed the steps given but problem persists. Pls help.
#5 Gunther
First of all this is the wrong board.

Then you are using 6.1 which is outdated. Please upgrade to the latest version from the download page.

The message appears, if you are doing to large changes on too close keyframes. That way no curve could be fitted to make a transition. In order to fix this, make sure to edit the keframes from left to right, always use the sync script to bring the settings from one keyframe to the next and only make the necessary changes then.

If the problems persist, please post in the correct forum and add your log file (info menu) and also a screenshot of your preview panel with the keyframes and curves (click on "ALL" to show all curves).
#6 vivek.garg
Oops! Found this board with my problem thread and jumped in. Apologies for posting in wrong board.
I downloaded version 6.3 and corrected the mistakes in editing. It works now. Thanks Gunther!
#7 Gunther
Glad we could sort it out!

...also check out: