• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

Interface issues on 1.2.5

#1 Pacocreative
Hello,

I am using 1.2.5 and I am experiencing some unexpected UI behavior.

1st Issue

The issue is that whenever I click the image row that has not been computed yet (during sequence loading process) the column layout changes so that the left column becomes invisible and the preview disappears.

Each time after such thing happens I have to resize both panels manually.
Quite annoying and probably easy to fix.

2nd Issue
I have been processing a long sequence (about 4000 frames). I adjusted a few keyframes and clicked the auto transition button. All panels content disappeared, but the application reminded responsive.

Unfortunately I had to reopen the folder and all my changes were lost.
Maybe a save project option would be worth considering? (if I missed a feature in dev please forgive me - I have just started with LRT).

Thanks!

#2 Gunther
(2011-05-11, 22:41)Pacocreative Wrote: 1st Issue

The issue is that whenever I click the image row that has not been computed yet (during sequence loading process) the column layout changes so that the left column becomes invisible and the preview disappears.

Each time after such thing happens I have to resize both panels manually.
Quite annoying and probably easy to fix.
Thank you for finding, I was not aware of that bug it must have ocurred in one of the last versions. I can reproduce it so I'm confident I will find a quick fix.

Quote:2nd Issue
I have been processing a long sequence (about 4000 frames). I adjusted a few keyframes and clicked the auto transition button. All panels content disappeared, but the application reminded responsive.

Unfortunately I had to reopen the folder and all my changes were lost.
Maybe a save project option would be worth considering? (if I missed a feature in dev please forgive me - I have just started with LRT).
I don't quite understand the problem - if you defined the key frames in Lightroom or Bridge and saved the settings to XMP the should be still there, even if you were forced to reload the folder? Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem with auto-transition and the long sequence. Can you reproduce it?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Pacocreative
Quote:I don't quite understand the problem - if you defined the key frames in Lightroom or Bridge and saved the settings to XMP the should be still there, even if you were forced to reload the folder? Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem with auto-transition and the long sequence. Can you reproduce it?

I think it was accidental. Can't seem to be able to reproduce it.
However I am adding a few feature suggestions now in the separate thread.

...also check out: