• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Internal render does not render smooth

#1 paf6169
Just purchased the beta 6 and downloaded the v10 apparently just as the v11 went online. Congratulations and thank you Gunther for putting such an amount of work into this, also, you always try to give us the best and least expensive solution for everything you recommend. I'm sure most of us cannot comprehend the amount of work and thought you put into this.

In any case, I made an LRTimelpase internal render twice and twice it's just not smooth at all, like many frames are missing randomly, whereas the LR render was done smooth as usual.
#2 Gunther
Thanks for your nice feedback!
Is that still happening in Beta 11? If so, could you please send me or post the log file? (info menu / show log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 paf6169
nope, seems like fixed in beta 11... when I opened beta 11 it asked me to use my 8 cores which I agreed
#4 Gunther
If you still get issues, reduce that number of cores for the export and try again.
I will implement better error handling in the next beta. But still - exporting the full resolution files will take time and lead to timeouts if you do too many processes in parallel and you computer is not up to that.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: