• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introduction and thank you...

Smile
#1 LayinLo
Hello! Guten Tag! Hola!

First, a thank you to Gunther for his passion and development of LRTimelapse. Without it, I'd never have the courage to share some of my amateur time lapses.

Next, I wanted to briefly introduce myself. I'm new to time-lapse photography and photography in general. As a recently retired firefighter and former Marine, I find that now I have a bit more time to pursue some of my own interests as I adjust to a more laidback lifestyle. There's so much to learn and I've been wrapping my head around all the various concepts. I can say without a doubt that I view life and everything around me with a fresh and renewed perspective. I'm having fun getting the basics of some drone time-lapse shorts and landscape photos. I'm located in the south east USA and hope to be a valued contributing member here one day. I always welcome any correspondence and love meeting new people and sharing ideas. Thank you again and I hope to get to know most of you better as I improve my skill set.

Much love, respect...

Semper Fideles,

LL
#2 Gunther
Hi Semper, welcome to the forum and thanks for your introduction! Please feel free to ask any question you have along the way and share your results and thoughts!
All the best for your retirement,
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: