• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

iPad software for editing a time lapse sequence (raw images)

#1 jezhx
Dear Gunther et al,

I am planning a 2-month cycle tour and intend to take my camera (Fuji X-T10) with me for photos and also time lapse purposes. I have a MacBook Air, but in the interest of travelling light, I am considering leaving this at home and doing all my photo editing (and blog posting) using an iPad. I know Lightroom Mobile has the capability of editing raw images, but I wonder if you can recommend to me software for editing a time lapse sequence on iPad? (To my understanding, there isn't an iOS version of LRT at present.)

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jez
#2 Gunther
You are right, LRTimelapse is not available for mobile platforms and won't be anytime soon. Mobile hardware is still far away from being able to do RAW timelapse editing. Mostly those devices don't have even enough memory to support one single sequence, I'm sorry.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jezhx
(2017-04-11, 16:01)gwegner Wrote: You are right, LRTimelapse is not available for mobile platforms and won't be anytime soon. Mobile hardware is still far away from being able to do RAW timelapse editing. Mostly those devices don't have even enough memory to support one single sequence, I'm sorry.

No problem, thanks for your quick response and for explaining - I suspected this may be the case. Thanks anyway. Jez
#4 fasuego
lrtimelapse to iPad pro is possible in the iPad pro 2018?

...also check out: