• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue coming back from Lightroom 4 to LRTimelapse

#11 Rumple
pkuncewicz: from what I understand, you won't actually SEE a difference in LRT after you make changes in LR.
But if you values have changed, then you're fine...

LRT and LR are working to .xmp files, so are making changes in data formats only.

Move onto the second row of buttons in LRT and then onto LR and do an export and see for yourself. Mine worked fine.

Is just odd going from a visual program to a semi data orientated one like LRT. But you'll get used to it!
#12 Gunther
Yes, due to technical and performance reasons LRTimelapse itselfs never updates the preview! We need the original preview for reference reasons as well. So you only see the curves and the data in the table change, not the preview itself. Once you got used to that you won't miss wysiwyg in LRT, it would just take too long.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 pkuncewicz
Hi again!
Just to let you know - it's all sorted, it was my bad I didn't realise that you have to take the project back to Lightroom at the end to see if it worked as LRT doesnt display the changes (at least in my case).

Thanks for help and sorry to bother!

P.
#14 lgibson100
(2012-12-11, 18:36)pkuncewicz Wrote: Hi again,
I downloaded the latest version.
I did as you suggested and the change is displayed in the table (1 instead of 0), the preview is unaffected though.

(2012-12-11, 15:39)gwegner Wrote: Hi, please make sure you are using the latest version of LRTimelapse.
Make sure you are in Grid Mode (G) when saving the Metadata to the Files (Ctrl S).
Just to make an experience: change the exposure of the first file to +1EV in LR. Hit Ctrl-S then go to LRTimelapse, Reload and check the 1st Row in the Table - does the Exposure Column say "1" (instead of 0)

I'm having the same problem. I have win7, LRT 2.2.1, Lightroom 4.2
I initialize, set key frames and save xmp files.
I see changes in Lightroom when I reed metadata from file.
I change the exposure of the first keyframe to - 2
In grid view I select all and save metadate to files.
In LRT I reload and no changes are in the exposure in the first keyframe .
Still shows 0
Any suggestion
#15 Gunther
Hi, no need to make 3 posts for the same thing.

I can't find any issues with your log-file. I would suggest to start over, clearing the metadata for the sequence (Metadata/Clear), save and then start the whole process with initializing in LRTimelapse again.

Before you do this please check that the Process-Version (LR3 vs. LR4) is correctly set in the LRTimelapse settings. If you change it, please restart LRTimelapse.

Make sure as well that in the Lightroom catolog settings you didn't have activated "automatically write changes into xmp".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: