• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 from_scotland_with_love
I am experiencing some strange issue. I work on long TL with over 1300 images day-to-night. I created 20 key frames to have smooth transition. Probably should mention that my workflow at the moment is LRT - Bridge. It did good job although there were some battery changes and other gaps but during the preview I noticed flashes like if there was lightning (there wasn't any). I noticed that those were key frames that flashing and those weren't even at night part. So the LRT did all smooth transition but some key frames stand out brighter than all other frames in sequence. Why do I experiencing such issue? It's 5.1.1. version. Thanks!
#2 Gunther
Most likely you messed with the linear gradient adjustments. You are not supposed to add new ones or remove from the 4 ones that LRTimelapse created. Just use only the 4 ones that you get and modify them.
If you use Bridge, you will not be able to use the sync script that is provided for Lightroom. This means, if you copy paste from one keyframe to the next, you will automatically overwrite the holy grail compensations that LRTimelapse created. To restore them, you might have to reapply the holy grail wizard after returning to LRTimelapse (after "Reload"). This should repair the problems.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 from_scotland_with_love
Ah I see. I thought I wouldn't need to but looks like it is still beneficial to better work with LR rather than Bridge.
Yes you are right I adjusted gradients adding some temperature to make sky look colder and trees warmer. I thought this way picture looks better. Shame I cannot make it or can I if I switch to LR?
Thanks for answer!
#4 from_scotland_with_love
Here is my result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp5f53-...e=youtu.be
Not sure where do you share those
This is my first
https://youtu.be/exK9qH_mARo
What do you think?
#5 Gunther
Of course you can use Gradients for your editing. Just use the ones that LRTimelapse creates when initializing any sequence. You'll get 4 linear gradients and 2 circular. You can freely modify and animate those. Just don't delete or add new ones.
#6 Holy Mountain
I have the same issue with the new version! All of the Keyframe-Pictures have these flashes.
The problem for me was, that you also can not copy the Gradients which are already existing to a new picture. So I have to adjust every Gradient again and again for every single Keyframe-Picture. Is this right?
#7 Gunther
No, you don't. As usually you start editing the first keyframe freely - use the predefined gradients if you need to.
then select the first keyframe and shift select the second, apply the sync script: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script
This will bring all settings including the gradients as starting point for further editing to the next keyframe and it will preserve the holy grail adjustments in the background.
#8 Holy Mountain
Thank you! This works very fine! To be honest I was not aware of the Sync Script!

...also check out: