• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframe wizard

#1 Worldoceans
I have just updated to LR 3.6 to be able to use Sony NEX7 RAW. I have opened the folder containing my images imported with LR, then initialized in LRT. When I click on the keyframe wizard nothing happens. When I select autocreate from the keyframe menu nothing happens. However I can create keyframes with even spacing.

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Steve
#2 Gunther
Lightroom 3.6? That's really old. You'll have to set the process version in the LRTimelapse settings to "LR3". After this please initialize the sequence (ctrl - i). Then try again. If your sequence does not change much, then the keyframes wizard will probably not create many keyframes, but you can always add some manually.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Worldoceans
Hi Gunther,

Thank you. Yes 3.6 is old but it works fine; I haven't been able to justify the cost of upgrading yet, but will consider it is causing the problem. I've been investing in sliders, LRT and other more critical components.

I will try your suggestions and let you know how it goes. The sequence has many changes with clouds crossing the sun regularly, but the average exposure is constant from start to end. Would LRT create keyframes for the cloud shadow "flicker"?

Cheers,

Steve
#4 Gunther
THat depends, the keyframes wizard is only a helper. You should always check and set additional keyframes manually.
#5 Worldoceans
thank you
Wink
#6 Worldoceans
OK, OK, I bit the bullet and took your (inferred) advice and updated to Adobe CC :-)
#7 Gunther
I'm sure you won't regret. Alone the develop process 2012 introduced with LR4 is so much better. Remeber to set the LRT Process mode in the settings to LR4/LR5 again.

...also check out: