• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 seawildearth
Just out of interest I'm wondering how many Keyframes folks are using? I tend to go with a set four Keyframes for all of my sequences. Is that something people agree with? Or is the simple approach of two Keyframes, start and finish and then simple edit that sequence aesthetic between the two points more common?

What would be the deciding factor for the number of Keyframes you elect to place?

Cheers,
Mark.
"A man is only as big as the dreams he dares to live"
#2 Gunther
I think there is no general rule. It just depends on the type of sequence.
For Holy Grail transitions I use more keyframes (usually 5-8), Milkyway stuff even more. For daylight only I sometimes only use 1 or 2.
If depends how much the light changes and how many adjustments you therefore have to do.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 seawildearth
Cheers for the input Gunter. Very much a per sequence issue it seems. Cool stuff, I guess for the most park sticking around four is kinda central ballpark.

On a personal side, did you ever do any write up or report on the 3D Printed Filter Holder for the Nikon 14-24mm? As I understand it you know Stefan Nitz who runs that product? I've just ordered that but have been scouring for any more info on the system.

Again, cheers.

Mark.
#4 Gunther
Check out my review in my German blog. Use Google Translate if necessary.
http://gwegner.de/review/endlich-ein-fil...4-24-f2-8/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 seawildearth
Danke sehr Gunter, ich etwas Deutsch verstehen.

...also check out: