• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframes are mixing up my sequence order

#1 mikeorso
Weird problem I can't figure out. When I read metadata on the full sequence, the 4-star keyframes get move beside each other. Sorting the library by time captured or file name does not fix this issue. This drove me nuts when I exported my last sequence since they stay in this order. How do I stop this? In this particular sequence I'm working on, I have two keyframes. The last file got moved to the beginning. I'd greatly appreciate any help!

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with stacking into a group and flagging prior to opening LRTimelapse
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
I'd not stack in Lightroom - Stacking and Flagging will not be transferred via XMP so LRTimelapse will not know.
Make sure to set the sort order in the Lightroom Library to "Capture time", remove te stacks, this should give you the right order.

If not, you can try renaming the files in LRTimelapse. Just Select all right click and choose "rename with date/time prefix". You will have to synchronize the folder in Lightroom after get the files with the new names into the catalog and remove the old references.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mikeorso
I had a feeling that's the problem. Stacking is my way of organizing until I get my sequences in separate folders. I don't mind unstacking at this point. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks for the reply! And I gotta say, I love the new additions in LRT4. Excellent job!

...also check out: