• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframes default value

#1 olihar
Would it be possible for default keyframe value to be 2 keyframes, 1 start 1 last...

Default value is now 1 keyframe and when doing hundreds of timelapse in short period of time its gets pretty tiresome to use that strange slider that does not really click to keyframes.
#2 Gunther
Hi Mike, many sequences do only need one keyframe, because the is no transition at all and people want to deflicker only. That's why the default amount is on 1. But I might add an option to the advanced settings in the next version to define this default.
The "strange" slider has clicks and it clicks to the keyframes too. Apart from that there is a small "+" sign right of the slider that you can click to increase the number of keyframes by one (shift-click will increase by ten).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 olihar
(2017-03-30, 20:01)gwegner Wrote: Hi Mike, many sequences do only need one keyframe, because the is no transition at all and people want to deflicker only. That's why the default amount is on 1. But I might add an option to the advanced settings in the next version to define this default.
The "strange" slider has clicks and it clicks to the keyframes too. Apart from that there is a small "+" sign right of the slider that you can click to increase the number of keyframes by one (shift-click will increase by ten).

Hi David (joking of course, as my name is Olafur not Mike Smile )

Yes having such a setting in advanced would make me and some others very happy indeed.
#4 olihar
Oh and, while you are at it, default value for Deflicker would be absolutely fantastic as well to be able to change.
#5 Gunther
The smoothness?

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 olihar
(2017-04-23, 05:54)gwegner Wrote: The smoothness?

Mobile via Tapatalk.

Yes indeed smoothness. It is always on value 10 for me, in most cases thats a little bit too much.

...also check out: