• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframes in LR

#1 Marifree
After importing a sequence into LR, the key frames, denoted by the four stars, are displayed in the grid view. However, when I click in the filter selection on the Keyframes selection, all images remain in the center panel. I do not see only the key frames, as was shown in the tutorial. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

marina
#2 Gunther
Hi Marina, do you see the filter Preset for "LRT5 Keyframes"? if you select it, it will apply the filter and only display images with 4* (keyframes).
Please double check!
If you don't see those filter Presets from LRTimelapse, see this faq:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Marifree
Thank you for the reply. I followed all instructions in the tutorial, and actually went through the entire process successfully with the trial version. The problem started after I tried to process a sequence with the licensed version (bought yesterday.) The filter is installed in LR, yet when I try to run it, ALL images appear in the center panel, not just the key frames. I have a screen shot--see attached file.
Thank you.

marina
#4 Gunther
There is no difference between free and licensed version regarding the filters or keyframes. Please double check. There is no file attached.
#5 Marifree
Sorry about the missing attachment, it's attached as a jpeg to this reply as per the instructions, as well as screen shots of LR
showing that the scripts and filters are there. Thx for your help.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#6 Gunther
The filters seem to be off at all in your LR. Try to manually set a filter to >=4* - this will do the same as the presets. There is a little knob on the filter bar to switch on the filters.
#7 Marifree
Hi there-
Thx so much, that did the trick! Thx also for all the inspiration you provide for beginners in time lapse photography.

marina

...also check out: