• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Keyframes, Metadata, Editing from LRTimelapse not visible in Lightroom or vise versa

#61 alaa
Hi Gunther, first of all I appreciate your dedication to solve our problem, I appreciate it, I've been spending most of my day trying to figure this out and I did every step correctly but still I have the same issue as u can see in the following pic
Attached Files

.pdf   q.marke_LI.pdf (Size: 148.42 KB / Downloads: 12)
#62 Joe Alghamdi
I have similar issue, When I Drag to Lightroom and try to choose from filters Keyframes only, It doesn't show up at all, I'm a time lapse photographer and never seen this before, I re-installed both Lightroom and Lrtimelapse and nothing changed.

Please Gunther help.

Joey.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#63 Gunther
That's not the topic of this thread. Please see this faq: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#64 Larr2000
Hello Gunther,
I upgraded both LR (9.4), Camera Raw (12.4) and LRT to 5.5.1. After bringing new raw images from a holy grail, I noticed that SAVE does not activate after keyframes are set. Checked LR and neither READ or SAVE metafiles are active. Tried multiple raw files but non will allow a SAVE. Where do I start troubleshooting this?
#65 Gunther
Hi, try restarting LRTimelapse.
Make sure that you are not working on your memory card but have imported your sequence to a harddrive/SSD.
Then load that sequence into LRT, wait until it has loaded. Now let's give it a fresh start: do Metadata / Initialize. Now do the first workflow row: KF Wizard, HG Wizard and the save should work.
Now remove the sequence from Lightroom, if it's already in the catalog.
Then drag from LRT to LR, import with "Add" option.
Now it should be in LR.
Then you can do your edits, and when finished select all keyframes from grid-view and do "Metadata / Save Metadata to files".

The whole workflow is explained step by step in https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/

It's important to do all metadata operation in Lightroom from Grid view. Also m
#66 wzk007
Hi gwegner
Thanks for the reply
My LRT is ok when i used the camera timelapse RAW,
But when i used the DJI timelapse sequence RAW. there is someting wrong in the step 8. I can't see the 4 stars in my LR after I Setting the filter in Lightroom to "LRT Keyframes, and also can't see the first image an exposure of 1.0, last image an exposure of 2.0
#67 wzk007
Hi gwegner
Thanks for the reply
My LRT is ok when i used the camera timelapse RAW,
But when i used the DJI timelapse sequence RAW. there is someting wrong in the step 8. I can't see the 4 stars in my LR after I Setting the filter in Lightroom to "LRT Keyframes, and also can't see the first image an exposure of 1.0, last image an exposure of 2.0
Can u help with that?
#68 Nelvick
wzk007 i had a similar issue with my Mavic 3 RAW pictures. When you select the keyframes and save, will generate the auto previews. You need to wait until this finishes. Then in LR you select again all the images and read again the metadata. I created a video for a friend using the Mavic 3 RAW. I hope this will help you.

https://youtu.be/4Ak6EGL2Nz4
#69 robpalo
Hi Gunther. Rob here from the YouTube questions. I apologize for spamming the comments there... As stated b4.. I have done everything suggested. It seems everything works until I go back into Lr after deflicker. The Metadata icon isnt on the top right corner of the key framed images. I have followed every step multiple times. I have even followed others tutorials. I have started over from scratch multiple times. The only thing I haven't done is uninstall & install.. I feel I am so close & really need this program to add to my work flow! TIA
#70 Gunther
Could you please post the log after doing the workflow (info menu/show log). Also let me know which Lightroom version you are using.

...also check out: