• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Keyframes, Metadata, Editing from LRTimelapse not visible in Lightroom or vise versa

#11 pilgrimage
Thankyou for interest Gunther.I Select Lrtimelapse ALL. Problem Solved.

Smile
#12 MindBend
In LR 6 be sure to select PHOTO/DEVELOP SETTINGS/UPDATE TO CURRENT PROCESS (2012). Fixed it for me.
Good luck!
#13 jago13381
I Gunter sorry for my english. I look the sequence step by step, cancel the folder from LR, I Clear metadata, initialize metadata, 2 Keyframe, Add the sequence, modified file, sync keyframe, LRT reload, Synchronize...Not function.
"Add"LRT write the metadata in LR, I look to finder Exposure change from 1 to 1,5 etc..I reload to LRT all sequence, I push " automatic transition ". The two file on blue diamond are modified, but the other files no. All the columns have tue standard parameter.
LRT not apply automatic transition...I have updated LRT3 on 4. The 3 version are very simply and good the 4 version are the problem from me.
I hope you resolve my problem .
#14 jago13381
For look my workflow look here. Thanks a lot!

https://youtu.be/Gc85M0VS2XU
#15 Gunther
Okay, I see. There seem to be a problem.
Can you please try again, but not change the Tone curve like you did, just leave it at linear. Check if this works.
If not, please send me the log file (info/log) after the auto transition fails!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#16 jago13381
Ok Gunther, the file log are send to you from e-mail.
Thanks a lot very fast response!
Smile
#17 gregm
Hi, I've been having issues with a timelapse that uses jpg files. I've had earlier success with timelapse using RAW files.
This one uses 489 jpgs from a canon 5D Mk3 (using 1.3.3 firmware)
I have LRT V4.6 and lightroom CC 2015.5.1

I tried the 13 step update at http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa
I got to step 8 which did not work. ie. the 4 stars in the first and last images did not show up in lightroom.
I then read the metadata in lightroom and the 4 star files showed up (with the +1 & +2 exposure increases) so now step 8 was good
I did step 9 & 10
step 11 did not work. The two key files remained at +1 & +2

Any suggestions ?

regards
Greg
#18 Gunther
Please avoid to crosspost the same question in different threads, it's just more work for me.
I've answered in the other post: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ligh...3#pid28503
#19 sameyeam
I'm using LRT 4.7, windows 7, LR 6. Things have been working fine for months until today. It seems keyframes that I create using the wizard are not carried into lightroom so I have no way to edit my sequence. I have gone carefully through the list here and the issue remains. Any suggestions? Thanks!
#20 Gunther
Please double check - all known possible reasons have been outlined in this thread. Can you try another sequence?

...also check out: