• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Lakeland Winter

#1 Guy Richardson
[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Video: https://vimeo.com/161353632][/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Lake District, a region and national park in northwest England is home to the highest mountain and deepest lake in the country. It's best known for its glacial ribbon lakes, rugged fell mountains and historic literary associations. It's a very popular destination for holiday makers and sightseers especially during the summer months. But to me, the beauty of the scenery is best seen during the winter.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Using the art of time-lapse filming I was able to highlight the variety of the landscape and the ever changing weather. The film was shot over the winter months of 2015-2016 and all the sequences in the film were taken over 1000ft encompassing some of the best vistas the Lake District has to offer. Many of the trips required high wild camps, incredibly early mornings and in some cases hiking in full winter conditions.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I used Nikon DSRLs to shoot all the footage and a Dynamic Perception Stage One Dolly and MX3 controller for the motion controlled movement.[/font][/size][/font][/size]
#2 levengood01
That's amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.
#3 daylapse
Great work, Guy! Special thanks for crystal clear epic shots. Thumb up!
#4 fcsanti
Really hard work for relaxing shots.
Inspirational!!
#5 DeanAZ
Really fine work. Thanks for posting!
#6 abejarutas
Very good work, I guess a lot of patience, very cold and windy and very well coupled music. My sincere congratulations.
Jesús Serrano
Video of Nature http://www.videonatura.es

...also check out: