• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LIGHT ISSUE - RAMPING

Sad
#1 Frigorífico
[font=Courier New]Hi, I recently have some issues with light in LR Timelapse. I shoot it all the way at the same parameters. But down the image, There is a road, and when the cars cross the light blows up in the sky ( like compensating or something). I'm selecting only the upside half of the image for correct preview but I don't know how to handle that. It only happens in the frames that the lights of the cars are showing up. I tried to correct it manualy but I'ts not the same result, not regular at all.[/font]

[font=Courier New]The light is constant throw the timelapse and the wave representation is consistent too, but when I click Auto Transition, I end with this.[/font]

[font=Courier New]The first image, correctly edited and you can see the selection right there.[/font]
[font=Courier New]     [/font]

[font=Courier New]Here is the second one, the sky is brighter:[/font]
[font=Courier New]     [/font]

[font=Courier New]Thanks![/font]
[font=Courier New]Sorry for my english, I'm trying hahah[/font]
#2 Gunther
This most likely gets introduced by Lightroom, it happens, because some of the lightroom tools are content-sensitive. This means even with the same develop settings, Lighttroom might develop frames with huge differences in contrasts (like one without a headlamp of a car and one with) differently. Check out this post:
http://lrtimelapse.com/news/use-the-new-...me-lapses/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: