• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Contruction Timelapse (NEED HELP)

#1 ncordero8964
Hello all,

So Iam currently working on a construction timelapse. I had the company buy a canon t3i and a mac mini. My thought is to have the canon attached to the mac mini and have the mac take interval shots at certain times of the day. I know that the canon eos utility can remotely shoot in intervals, is there any way at all i can have this shoot at specific times over the course of 6 months???

the camera and mac are encased and protected. the images will be dropped to a dropbox account and i will use log me in to monitor the state of the mac. what i need to know is if there is a software that i can set specific times for this to shoot.
#2 Mack
(2012-11-17, 04:50)ncordero8964 Wrote: Hello all,

So Iam currently working on a construction timelapse. I had the company buy a canon t3i and a mac mini. My thought is to have the canon attached to the mac mini and have the mac take interval shots at certain times of the day. I know that the canon eos utility can remotely shoot in intervals, is there any way at all i can have this shoot at specific times over the course of 6 months???

the camera and mac are encased and protected. the images will be dropped to a dropbox account and i will use log me in to monitor the state of the mac. what i need to know is if there is a software that i can set specific times for this to shoot.

Hi, you can do a long-term construction timelapse using an Olympus camera and SebecTec software.

...also check out: