• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom adjustments lost as soon as I reload the metadata

#1 yan.laflamme
Hi,

I followed the installations instructions to make sure that preferences and catalog settings are correct regarding metadata handling.

I have watched and followed the tutorial for the visual workflow. I think that the first steps work as expected "Keyframe Wizards > Save > Import into Lightroom > Reload Metadata for all > Adjust keyframes (I only have 2 (one at the beginning, one at the end)) (highligths, shadows, white point, black point, crop) > Reload LRTimelapse > Auto transition > Save > Visual Previews > Visual Deflicker > Save".

But as soon as I return to Lightroom, when I reload the metadata I loose all my keyframe adjustments (all reset to 0 and crop has been reset too) and those adjustments don't seem to be propagated to the in between pictures. When I export the picture using the LRT export all JPG seem to miss those adjustments.

I may not understand how the integration work but in the tutorials everything seemed seamless.

Have spent half a day trying to keep my adjustments after reload so your help or any hint would be much appreciated.

For the info, I am working with the latest Lightroom on OSX (6.10.1) with the latest DNG converter. My picture are in GPR RAW format (Gopro raw).

Thanks,

Yannick
#2 Gunther
I'm sorry, but in the current version of LRT there is a bug with the GoPro GPR files, as described here: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-gop...5#pid33645
I will send you a fixed beta version via email.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 yan.laflamme
Thanks for your quick support. I did further testing this afternoon and I confirm that the beta version works for me. Thanks again!
#4 Gunther
Okay, will release it soon.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: