• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom AE workflow

#1 soulrebel
Hi
I have an issue when importing raw sequence into after effects, after editing in LR, AE only reads my rated photos and nothing in between. Heres my work flow.

LRTimelapse- upload Raw files, complete the first row of lrtimelapse, save

Lightroom- read metadata, edit all filtered photos, save metadata

LRTimelapse- reload, auto transition, save.

Lightroom- Clear filter, select all, read metadata, save.

After effets- import raw sequence.
Then only the rated photos are edited no transition. When i look at the original file on my desktop with all the xmp files the transition has been applied but not when imported into AE. I dont want to export out of lightroom.

is there a way round this or do i have to edit in camera raw.

Many thanks
#2 Gunther
Most likely you have a version issue here. Make sure to always have the latest Camera Raw update installed. Then make sure to set the right Develop-Version in the LRTimelapse settings (LR3, CS5.5 vs. LR4, CS>=6), After that initialize the sequence again and start over.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 soulrebel
(2013-07-17, 09:51)gwegner Wrote: Most likely you have a version issue here. Make sure to always have the latest Camera Raw update installed. Then make sure to set the right Develop-Version in the LRTimelapse settings (LR3, CS5.5 vs. LR4, CS>=6), After that initialize the sequence again and start over.

Ok thanks, i will give that a go.
How come i need the latest camera raw update, i was hoping not to use it and just work with Lightroom, LRtimelpse and After effects.

Many thanks for a quick reply.
#4 Gunther
After Effects uses Adobe Camera Raw in the background for rendering.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 soulrebel
(2013-07-17, 11:59)gwegner Wrote: After Effects uses Adobe Camera Raw in the background for rendering.

That will be the issue, Thanks again
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: