• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom CC 2015 crashing during keyframe edit

#1 Photosbykev
Hi,

I'm currently running LRT4 Pro and the latest installations of Photoshop and Lightroom CC 2015 on a Windows 10 laptop. Until recently everything has been great but now on a small (150 images) timelapse LR keeps crashing when I try to do some basic edits on the two keyframes created by LRT4.

Both PS and LR were updated recently via the Creative Cloud app and I'm wondering if this might of caused an issue? I'm not sure what more info I can add but if more is needed I can get it.

regards
Kev

sorry gwegner just noticed I should of put this in a different forum section Sad
#2 Photosbykev
Ok I think I've found out the problem. NVidia came out with a drivers update today (14/08/15) which I installed first thing this morning.

This NVidia update seems to affect ALL the Adobe CC programmes, I've done a system restore back to yesterday and the Adobe programme are happy again.

If you update be cautious please Smile

Kev
#3 Gunther
Please keep monitoring this, I could not reproduce it yet - on my W10 sandbox everything works, but I'm not using W10 productively yet. Just keep me posted.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: