• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse is not working as it should

Question
#1 shapeofforms
Hey people,

I have some issues with LRTimelapse that I need help with. Firstly, after I browse the folder that includes my files and import them into LRTimelapse, I wanted to adjust them inside the app and not mess with Adobe Lightroom, yet all the controls (exposure, contrast etc...) on the left are greyed out for me.

Visual preview never works for me, I just see an LRTimelapse logo and that's it.

Visual Deflicker button is also always greyed out.

What could be causing all this?

My files are are shot with Sony a7c and are compressed raw files.
p.s. I installed Adobe DNG Converter.

Rig:
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X
32GB DDR4 3600 RAM
nVidia GTX 1080Ti
Windows 11 22H2
#2 Gunther
See this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-vis...w-previews
If the problems persist, please provide the log after activating the visual previews. Info Menu / Show log.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 shapeofforms
Unfortunately nothing there worked for me. Also the UI acts weird, like glitchy. Resizing LRTimelapse window causes all UI elements to disappear, hovering my mouse over them makes them appear again etc...

I cannot view any images and I cannot play with image properties inside the app, visual deflicker feature remains greyed out.
Attached Files

.txt   log.txt (Size: 10.58 KB / Downloads: 5)
#4 shapeofforms
OK just went ahead and gave LRTimelapse.exe administrator privilages and the problem seems to be solved.
#5 Gunther
Ok, from the log it seemed that something was blocking LRTimelapse from accessing the file system. Might also be a virus scanner or similar. It's always good to put LRTimelapse in the Whitelist there.

Glad it's working now.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: