• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom Developing

#1 grwiffen
This is ore a question for the developing process in Lightroom, if anyone can help me here?

When editing the keyframes in Lightroom, and then you copy the develop settings across to the next image and continue working through the keyframes .... does Lightroom copy and adjustments made with the Adjustment Brush?

The Adjustment Brush is one of my most popular tools in the developing process, but it seems not to have been copied across.

Very grateful if anyone can help on this one.,
#2 Gunther
The adjustment brush will be copied in Lightroom, but is not supported by LRTimelapse. The edits you can make with it are just too complex to get animated. Please use the 2 predefined gradient tool instead, the will get animated by LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 grwiffen
Thanks for clarifying.

Can you tell me why when I go back to a Project, it seems to reset all of the Metadata and does not use the changes/develop settings I already made? Should I miss out the Initialise stage maybe?
#4 Gunther
No, please always follow the workflow. Which metadata you think is being reset, everything? In that case there is definitely something wrong in your workflow. It could be that the adjustment brushs are being reset, like I told you that is not supported.
#5 lukaszmadzia1
Hey! I have a problem-I put it LRtimelapse files step by step, upload photos to Lightroom 4 Turn the filter, choose me 15 pictures. I start them procesing manipulable (i want the effect from day to the night) and where I have a jumps seckond pic is always brighter , but I take "setings and Total expo" and looks super.Again I put these 15 photos to LRtimalapse Relod, autotransition, deflicker, save and go back to Lightroom, but when I "read Metadera from files" on jumps where I had two great equal brightness pictures, I have large brightness difference? As a result, the image flickers all the time. Why? what I'm doing wrong?
#6 Gunther
Which LRTimelapse version have you used? Please try the latest beta. Deflickering with Holy Grail have been improved there.
#7 lukaszmadzia1
    LRTimelapse 2.2.1 Private LICENSE that version I bought and I follow that Holy Grail. The bigest problem is the I do not have a gentle transition between shots (the first after the jump is very dark despite that led them to the same brightness in LRoom)I'm talking here about the final stage of the "Read Metadera from files" because as works only on those selected 15 photos that lead to almost ideal switch to jumping , and after I put them to LRTimelapse make Relod etc. Go back to LR "READ Metadera from files" to every pic and I have big diffrent between brightnees in last photo and first after jump.I dont know why.I see the first pic ater jups is very dark but after 14 pic on is litte brighter again
#8 Gunther
Please start over with the latest beta (2.3 beta 2) and try it again. I don't really think it has to do with the LRTimelapse version but just to make sure - I did some improvements in 2.3 for the HG. I think something must have gone wrong. If you tried it again and it still doesn't work please send me a screenshot from your LRTimelapse preview screen with the curves.
#9 lukaszmadzia1
You had right, newer version works very well, after jumping images are very well matched to the next jump!! Good work!!!
Ps. maybe you know how to fight with "dead pixels"? from beginig I put out few, but as I have the whole movie ready is different appear but in the post-production were not seen.
#10 Gunther
Glad you got it working.

Regarding dead pixels: you can try stamping them out but please do this as very last step in the workflow (before rendering the video) for the first image then sync ony this clone stamp to all images to avoid destroying your LRTimelapse edits.

LRTimelapse is not supporting the clone tool by itself.
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: