• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom / LRT4 transfer issue

#11 gregm
I found that LRTimelapse could not load in all those keyframe files in that timelapse
#12 gregm
I think I have solved the issue. Following the setup instructions for catalog settings, I ticked the box for "Automatically write changes into XMP" -- I had the box unticked for "Include Develop settings in metadata inside JPEG, TIFF, PNG and PSD files" -- perhaps at the time I assumed with the other box ticked, metadata would be saved to sidecar XMP files in place of embedding in JPEG etc files.
#13 Gunther
Okay - it's important that lightroom does NOT write the XMP data automatically.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#14 Gunther
BTW: I've checked your dropbox folder: I'd definitely recommend to shoot such stuff in RAW next time, especially for night shots you have much more flexibility then. The workflow is much faster when working with RAW too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#15 gregm
I agree re RAW. I have an issue with my Canon 5D Mk3 where on some lens, the focus switch stops working and the focus gets stuck in manual. Resetting the camera settings fixes it but also resets my raw to jpeg and on this occasion, I forgot to set it back to RAW. Hopefully I will not forget to do that again......
Lightroom does not write it automatically but without that other box ticked, it doesn't write it at all to jpeg so that box ticked, fixes it. As I don't normally shoot jpeg (unless an accident), I would never have had this issue.
The good thing is that its all good now.
http://www.gregsphotos.online/History/20.../i-qPgJHbV

...also check out: