• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom not handing off JPGs to LRTimelapse?

#1 astroinfidel
Hello from a first time user,

I am working on my first video using LRTimelapse, and all has gone according to the instructions until it came time for Lightroom to hand off the JPGs to LRTimelapse for rendering. The LRTimelapse dialogue box that was supposed to automatically appear after Lightroom was finished with the JPG export did not appear. I found the JPGs and loaded them manually, then set my rendering settings and let it render. I don't know what happened, but when I try to play back the rendered video using Quicktime, I get a few moving frames and then it freezes for the rest of the video. Played back using VLC is much worse, and is barely recognizable blobs of colour moving around the screen. Any help appreciated.

Dean
#2 Gunther
Please see this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-wei...5#pid39015

For LR to be able to call LRTimelapse, it must be able to write it's interface file to Documents/LRTimelapse maybe your system is blocking this?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 astroinfidel
Thanks Gunther,
What you describe at the link may be the problem alright. I did render it in 4K at 3:2. I will "force 16:9" and see what happens. BTW, when I force 16:9, is there any way to move the area that is covered up or down?

Dean
#4 Gunther
Yes, there is a slider to move that area in the render dialog.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: