• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Losing Clarity settings

#1 Pyckle
Hi, I am trying out the integration with one set of files I am unable to get the keyframe transitions for Clarity and other image edit settings correct, LRT is replacing the values selected on the keyframes with Auto or Custom and when set on all photos the original edits are lost when reading the values back into lightroom. On another set of photos the values are being read as a numeric value and being transitioned across all photos correctly and then being read by lightroom. Any idea what I'm doing wrong to lose the value of clarity assigned to the photos? See attached image for step1 after reload and step 2 after auto transition.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Oh, there is definitely something strange going on there. Please restart LRTimelapse and reinitialize the whole sequence, then save. No start over. Make sure not to use Presets for Whitebalance. If this happens again, please send me the Log-File (Info Menu/Log).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Pyckle
Worked out what was happening, lightroom was set to automatically update xmp files, this was getting in the road of the changes being made. When I removed the setting in lightroom I was able to do the changes required and get it synchronised with lightroom.

Note I had tried restarting and re-doing the timelapse several times, clearing metadata and settings as well, but the above fix is what stopped it getting messed up.

Thanks
#4 Gunther
Yes, that's why I always recommend not to turn on the automatic XMP writing. Good you figured it out and thank you for your feedback!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: