• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Low monitor resolution with last update

#1 Ken80770
Greetings. I am unsure if this is a bug report or a feature request however I thought it worth reporting. I have a dual-screen setup consisting of a 13" laptop with a 4K screen and a 23" monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1200. When in the office the 23" is my primary.

I updated to LRTimelapse 5.3 (Build: 598) shortly after its release and noticed that the resolution appears to have changed. It seems more magnified giving the impression that my monitor has a much lower resolution. I don't have any screenshots from how it looked prior to the update and have attached a recent one since the update. The 'Render Video' is pushed off the right-hand side and it is also worth noting that the bar to change the width of the left column cannot be adjusted at all on this monitor. I can drag the window to my higher res monitor, adjust it slightly here and then move it back and it affects it slightly.

Everything works fine on my 13" screen (currently set to 3840 x 2160) but, and I may be wrong, it appears to have changed on my 1920x1200 screen. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this or am I imagining things?

Thanks
#2 Gunther
Please set the screen scaling factor in the LRTimelapse settings to a lower value, until it's okay for you.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Ken80770
Superb, many thanks for that. I did not actually know what that option was for (but should have tried it). Makes sense. Thanks

...also check out: