• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 mzpictures
Hi Guys,

am I the only one who has bad problems with the new version (10.0) of LR? Selecting multiple files and renaming them in grid mode no longer works. Selecting multiple files and deselecting them together (black cross) no longer works. The image display clearly lags behind the image selection.
Where can you report your problems to Adobe in a meaningful way?
greetings
Michael

P.S.
The hardware is up-to-date and has not had any of the problems with all versions of the 9 series.
#2 Gunther
Both works for me with the latest Lightroom 10. Maybe you'd need to reinstall Lightroom and give it a clean start by also resetting the configuration (google how to do that).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mzpictures
For information, in case anyone else should stumble into the thread.
It was a problem with the graphics card driver on my 2080Ti.
LR disabled acceleration at some point in the past and I didn't notice it until after this update.
In the folder "%AppData%\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\GPU" are files like "TempDisableGPU2" and "TempDisableGPU3".
After they were deleted, the GPU was recognized and version 10.0 now runs without the problems described.
Adobe support gave me this link back: "https://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html".
#4 Gunther
Thanks for the feedback, but since this is the English board, it would be nice for all non Germans, if you could post your answer in English. Thanks!
#5 mzpictures
fixed
#6 Gunther
Thx!

Sent mobile...

...also check out: