• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 4.8.3 w/ DNG Converter 11.2.0.135 no visual previews for Sony A7III sequence

#1 kinorafilms
Title. I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forum but couldn't find this exact problem. Just got my A7III, shot a few sequences today and brought them home to process. Everything works great until it's time to do visual previews/deflicker. When I hit Visual Previews, it cranks for a while, then shows a solid red bar below the preview window without updating the previewed images, and Visual Deflicker remains greyed out. Photo attached.

I'm definitely planning to upgrade to LRT5 soon, I just can't afford it right now. Is there a fix in the meantime? Thanks!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 kinorafilms
Update: grabbed the ARW files, put them in a new folder, started fresh. Same result. I'm using the latest versions of LRT4 and DNG Converter, anybody have any ideas?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#3 Gunther
LRT4 ist out of support for more than one year now. I'd really suggest upgrading to LRT5 to avoid such problems in the future.
Your problem has been covered here in the forums a couple of times already, it happens because Adobe changed the installation path of DNG Converter. See here for example: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ado...-converter
You can get a discounted upgrade to LRT5 here: https://lrtimelapse.com/upgrade
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 kinorafilms
I didn't realize LRT4 was OOS. In that case, thank you very much for responding. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, as I'd already updated everything and double-checked the paths. Looks like I'm on hold until I can find the money for the upgrade. Have a great day.
#5 Gunther
LRT 4 ist still working. Please carefully check the path, I'm pretty sure you set it wrong. Otherwise it would work.
Copy/Paste it:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe DNG Converter\Adobe DNG Converter.exe
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 kinorafilms
I'm actually kind of irritated that cutting and pasting that path worked, because I've double-checked everything several times. XD Thank you again, I'll be upgrading just as soon as I can.

...also check out: