• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 5.5 pop in/out preview window

#1 TheModScene
LRT 5.5:
just downloaded and installed as admin. everything seems to work fine. but when i load a sequence and click on the top left green rectangle with the blue arrow, the preview window disappears and i cannot find it after that. also there is no way of getting the preview window back unless i exit out of LRT 5.5

second question. I have updated the monitor settings for the color profile as per your video. but when LRT5 opens..the letters are very very small. I cant make them bigger by going to monitor settings and I cannot find a settings menu on LRT5 for font sizes. any way to change font size on LRT5 with a 32" monitor?

thanks!
#2 Gunther
I think you might have changed the order of your screens in the OS. The issue that you can't see the preview happens if the last remembered coordinates of the preview windows are off screen now.

For a quick fix: go to info menu / show log.
The third row will show something like this:
DEBUG: Loading properties from C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\LRTimelapse\user.props

That shows you the location of your settings file.

Now hit Windows-Key+R type cmd.exe and hit enter.

In the black terminal window enter:

del <paste the exact path of your settings file here, that you copied from the log entry>

Like this:
Code:
del C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\LRTimelapse\user.props
confirm with enter.

Now launch LRTimelapse.
This should also fix the problem with the tiny fonts.
But you can always change the font scaling of LRTimelapse at any time manually also and adjust it to your needs in the settings under "UI Scaling".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: