• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT Export Picture Size

#1 Robin
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the great program! Everything is working fine so far Smile

My question is, is there a way to determine the size of the the pictures if I use the LRT Export Template? I already looked into it, for example in the normal jpg export, and it says for example: ["com.lrtimelapse.export.LRTExport_sixk"] = "false"
(I guess this is where you say if the file gets to be 6k or 4k)

If I want my intermediate files to be smaller/larger than 4k (and my native files are smaller than 6k), is there a way to get them to the wanted size? I don't really need 6k tiff files. 4k or 5k would be nice Wink Or the option if I want 1080px tiff files

Especially, I don't want my files to get enlarged.

Thanks in advance,

Robin.
#2 Gunther
Currently that's not possible. But I will see if I can add this in a future version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Robin
Thanks for the quick answer.

Is it possible to duplicate the tiff template and just set the 6k option to false? or will there be a problem with the id number?
#4 Robin
Alright, I tried it. If I just set the sixk option to false in the tiff template, it still renders in 6k. When I also copy the ID number from the 4k-jpg template, it renders 4k jpgs, although it says format = tiff

Well, just made my own templates, and have to render them manually in lrtimelapse. Also works fine.
#5 Gunther
That's always an option.

But I'd recommend not to mess with the LRTimelapse templates, since that could lead to unpredicable results.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: