• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issues with holy grail detection

Question
#1 mrillusion
Just purchased LRT4 loving all the new features although I have run into one issue, When going through the visual workflow with a holy grail TL sequence the Holy grail wizard will be greyed out, I have tried this with two different sets of holy grail timelapses, the first I have gotten to work after clearing/deleting the metadata and reloading it several times and then finally getting LRT4 to ask if it was shot on Auto or Manually (choosing manually allowed me to complete the holy grail sequence) But it is very frustrating having do to this each time, and I still have not been able to get that auto or manual option to appear on my second timelapse, not allowing me to finish it. Any ideas what the issue could be? I had no issues like this with LRT3 using the exact same methods.

Thank you.
#2 Gunther
Please see this faq thread: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-holy...l-the-time
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mrillusion
I have read through that and from what I understand the Keyframes wizard should create orange markers when the Iso, Aperture or shutter speed changes. In my sequence the shutter speed changes to compensate for the day to night transition, but those orange keyframes/markers are not being created by the keyframe wizard therefore not allowing the jumps between the shots taken with different shutter speeds to be compensated by the HG wizard?

Is there something I am missing here?

Thank you for the help.
#4 Gunther
Then probably you didn't shoot that sequence in M mode. If your sequence has an Exif marker that says it has been shot in A mode then it's no Holy Grail sequence that would require the HG wizard. In that case just use the Visual Deflicker to level your sequence. Check the log file (info menu/log) after applying the keyframes wizard. It will tell you if the sequence has been shot in "Auto" or "Manual" mode.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: