• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT PRO 3 - Internal clock is advanced

#1 mortiz
Hello everybody.

After two weeks in which my LRT 3 has been stored in my backpack, today when I went to prepare the configuration for a session and charge the battery, I have seen that the internal clock is 3 minutes ahead of the time that I had set 2 weeks ago (synchronized with one Garmin hand GPS) . It is no problem, I update the clock with the new GPS time and it is solved, but I think that 3 minutes of deviation in 2 weeks for an internal clock is a long time.
#2 Gunther
Sorry to hear that. Of course, it's not an atom clock, it's a quarz and it's quite normal that they have certain deviances. Usually that's totally ok for the purpose of the clock in the timer. Unfortunately there is no way to sync it to an external device because we have no bluetooth etc.
I hope that you can live with it - otherwise we could try to exchange it to another device, but there is no guarantee that the other clock module would be more accurate I'm afraid...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mortiz
Thanks, don't problem to me.
The deviation it's very small and onnly need remember set te clock occasionally. To shot purpose don't need exact hour into LRT, the LRT work fine to shot timers and my camera's need make little clock correction every 2 or 3 months, and set the LRT it's one little step more.
Don't need change the LRT

Thanks and Regards,
Mariano

...also check out: