• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT seeing sequence as JPEG sequence

#1 Kensmith247
Hi Guys,

I've been using LRT for some time now with no problems. All of a sudden I am getting this error message when working in the visual work flow. 

"Visual Previews and Visual Deflicker not available for JPG-Sequence"

I shoot raw + jpeg and have not encountered this before tho it appears to be happening every sequence now. As far as I know none of my settings have changed. I can't understand why this is happening all of a sudden? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ken
#2 Gunther
Check the folder with the sequence in Explorer/Finder. LRTimelapse joins RAWs and JPGs with the same name, but you might have an orphaned JPG file that will then be load alone.
My recommendation would be to delete all JPGs from the folder, you don't need them anyway.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Kensmith247
(2017-09-01, 10:28)gwegner Wrote: Check the folder with the sequence in Explorer/Finder. LRTimelapse joins RAWs and JPGs with the same name, but you might have an orphaned JPG file that will then be load alone.
My recommendation would be to delete all JPGs from the folder, you don't need them anyway.

Hi Gunther, thank you for your suggestion. I did actually do that the other night and all worked perfectly so thank you. I always had it in mind that LRTL needed the JPG's to create the previews, obviously not.

Thanks again Gunther,

Very much appreciatred.

Ken

...also check out: