• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRT3 Addons not appearing in Lightroom

#11 kukro
(2014-02-01, 14:13)gwegner Wrote: Go to Edit/Preferences/Presets/Show Lightroom Presets Folder

An Explorer opens. Double Click on the selected Lightroom Folder.

Ok, I found the preferences Folders under
D:\Users\<user Name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom
(2014-02-01, 14:13)gwegner Wrote: As you can see, all the lightroom addons are stored inside your user folder. So you have to install the addons including LRTimelase for each user, or you copy them manually to each user's preset folder.

The Addons are in:
/Filter Presets/LRTimelapse
/Export Presets/LRTimelapse
/Modules/LRTExport.lrplugin
... and copied the Addons from the corresponding admin-folders to the user-account. Now they appear in LR.

Thank you for your help.
Btw: your video-tutorials are very helpful!
Greetings, Kukro
#12 abaerst
I too experienced this issue, but copying the appropriate directories from the working profile to the non-working profile worked around the issue.

I believe that the underlying issue is that the installation package is assuming that all Windows users will have local admin rights. This is not always the case and, actually, should rarely be the case. The installation routine seems to install into %appdata% and with local admin rights it works, without local admin rights it doesn't.
#13 Joslin
I did eventually work it out; it was logical just not too obvious.
#14 cprimavera
Hello ,

I am using PC , i've followed the instructions of the basic workflow step to step successfully until the last moment of export... There LRTimelapse exporter plug in is not installed or at least i can' find it ! I tried to follow the other discussions to get some solution but aparrently my Preset folders are empty so there are no "Lrtimelapse plugins" in the "Preset Filters" or "Preset Export" folder.... what do I do?

Thank you in advance !
#15 Gunther
Try installing LRTimelapse again with the installer. The files will be placed into your Lightroom Profile Folder, mostly C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#16 Kristina
I have the same problem, but after i have read and reread the thread i still can´t find out how to solve the problem.
I have a mac, bought 6 months ago, have the newest lighroom and LRTimelapse. Have installed the Addons. They appear in the places, you Gwegner wrote:

The Addons are in:
/Filter Presets/LRTimelapse
/Export Presets/LRTimelapse
/Modules/LRTExport.lrplugin

But I can't see them in Lightroom, and nothing works as it should when i export. The time-lapse look like shit. Are pixelated and unfocused, when it has been exported out. The images are beautiful CR2 files, when i imported them to lightroom.

Pleace help me, because right now i have fancy software that can't anything with time-lapse....
#17 Gunther
You don't find them in the slideshow module, you find them in the normal export from library.
#18 Marty
I am having a similar problem i have to load the addons every time i want to export or it doesnt work
#19 Gunther
Marty, glad you found the forum. This is the right place to ask. As I've already asked you via EMail: are you on mac or pc? What do you mean with "load the addons"?
#20 macfawlty
That box unchecking seemed to work for me. We'll see how the roundtripping works out after this 265 image TL renders.

...also check out: