• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRT3 Addons not appearing in Lightroom

#21 technacea
Windows 7 64-bit
LR 5.7

After installing LRTL, I can find none of the files referenced in this thread on my computer. And of course, no reference to LRTL shows up in LR in any way.

"The Addons are in:
/Filter Presets/LRTimelapse
/Export Presets/LRTimelapse
/Modules/LRTExport.lrplugin"

I've searched the entirety of my C: drive. Any help would be much appreciated.

-Bill
#22 Gunther
Did you check the very first post in this thread? It's all explained there. Maybe you could reinstall LRTimelapse.
Sometimes, if you have multiple windows users, the presets might end up in the wrong directory, but that's explained in this thread as well!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#23 technacea
Hi Gunther,

I did read all the way through this thread (multiple times). I only have one user on this PC with Admin rights. I have uninstalled and re-installed LRT. As I mentioned, I did a full harddrive search for the mentioned files and none of them show up anywhere on this drive.

I've made sure that "store presets with this catalogue" is unchecked (it was when I checked), and I've carefully looked through all of the folders under the Lightroom presets directory.

As far as I can tell, none of the special filters or templates were installed. Note: I am installing the trial version. Perhaps I am mistaken in expecting this to be an actual install?

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers! Bill
#24 Gunther
Are you on mac or pc? The trial version is exactly the same as the registered one in terms of the addons.
#25 technacea
PC - see specs above.

I didn't think there should be an issue with the trial. Thanks.
#26 Gunther
Here is a separate Download for the LR Addons, just chose "Show Lightroom preset Folder" from the LR settings, then copy the content of the Archive into the subfolder lightroom.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2088...Single.zip
#27 technacea
THANK YOU!

That was what was missing! All good now.

Cheers!
#28 Gunther
I still don't understand why they didn't install automatically... But I'm glad you you are up and running now.
#29 ThomasAdlhoch
Hi Gunther,

I have the same issue like above. I have had installed Lightroom 5.7 and then installed lrtimelapse. I cannot see the dropdown menue or anything else regarding the lrtimelapse in lightroom. I took your files allready and copied them to the right folder. I have deinstalled lrtimelapse but still no addons. It seems that lightroom doesnt see the addons.

Any help would be great.

thomas
#30 Gunther
If you uninstall LRTimelapse, the Addons will get uninstalled as well.
I cannot add that much to what has already been written in my first post in this thread, those addons are not magic at all, they only have to be in the right folder.
It's subfolders of the Lightroom folder that appears, when you go through the Lightroom Settings/Show Presets folder.

On Mac it's crucial to install the LRTimelapse Addons. On PC they will be installed with the main installer.

If nothing helps, in the first post I've provided the addons as separate download for manual installation.

Make sure to restart Lightroom after installing LRTimelapse or the Addons.

...also check out: