• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT4 deflicker is awesome.

Video
#1 macronencer
How awesome? See for yourselves… this video shows my first ever (rather clumsy) attempt at HG time lapse, and subsequent attempts to revive it. The difference LRT4's deflicker makes is astonishing!

https://vimeo.com/126558286
#2 Gunther
Great, thank you for that impressive demonstration! Would you mind if embed this on my demo page?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 macronencer
You're welcome, Gunther, and please feel free to use the video, that's fine with me!
#4 Gunther
Thank you! I've added it to the "Demos" page!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 carlso2
I would agree, and go on to say that the improved work-flow in LRT4 is well worth the upgrade. Most of it simply saves you time in the process. Dragging the collection into LR alone is a great improvement.
#6 BobB
Wow, that is impressive. Did Gunther pay you guys for that glowing advertisement? LOL. I was going to hold off upgrading, but the before-after video and your comments convinced me V4 is worth the cost. (Well done Gunther.)
#7 macronencer
No, Gunther didn't pay me. In fact, I paid HIM, for the LRT upgrade, LOL! And it was worth it.

I'm working on my first showreel now, and I've been re-processing some of my older sequences. The new de-flicker has helped enormously with that task. And I can't believe how many shots I've made in the two years I've been learning this. I wonder what my shutter count is? I'm scared to check...

...also check out: