• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Lightroom Plugin, Sync Script and Filters not installed

#11 haunje
(2017-08-20, 22:24)gwegner Wrote: Mostly you might have activated “save presets with catalog“ in the Lightroom settings. See the FAQ link that I posted above.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...

Hi,
No this was not the root cause. The box "save presets with catalog" was NOT checked.

But I think I found the solution and I would like to share it of Course just in case that other user will run into same trap: Some Folder in the latest Lightroom cc Version have been moved. Due to this in the Installation program of the LRTimelapse program when asked for the Folder of the LR plugins, the correct (new) path must be choosen. It is also possible to import the LRTimelapse export plugin later with the plugin Manager from LR.

At least with this, the issue could be solved :-)

Best regards
Jens
#12 Codyb
Does this work with the free trial version lightroom?
#13 Gunther
Yes.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#14 GEOFFLANGAN
Hi Gunter,

I cannot see Scripts in Lightroom Classic 8.3.1

Above you write:
'If on your system it's another location, you will have to copy the addons from the place where LRTimelapse has installed them (the original location) to this location.'

My Question: Application Folder>Adobe>Lightroom>Scripts I have '02 LRTimelapse Sync Keyframes - Gradients Only.lua', '01 LRTimelapse Sync Keyframes.lua' and a Folder 'RequiredScriptComponents'. Is this correct. Please advise on how I can see 'Scripts'

'So copy the folders "Export Presets", "Filter Presets" and "Scripts" from the original location (<USER DIR>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom) to the new location that you've just found out.'

My Question: If I copy "Export Presets", "Filter Presets" and "Scripts" , which folder do I paste them into?

Many thanks,
Geoff
#15 karlgrabherr
Thank you Gunther! Your tip solved my problem! Many thanks!
#16 Dobsonion
Installed LRT5.5.8 (third time customer), and LR4.2 today on my Win10 PC.
I cannot find where to put the five folders of LRT presets (Export, Filter, LR CC, Modules, Scripts). I tried both:
C/users/[myname]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Lightroom
and
C/users/[myname]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Lightroom CC

Restarting LR4.2 each time had no effect.
I cannot see any of the LRT Addons.

Brian
#17 photoafrica
Dear Gunther
After I have installed everything as you have described, the scripts are not visible in the menu bar.
When I click on the icon next to the help menu, the scripts appear. See photo.
Is there a solution that they are always visible in the menu?
I work with MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 and Lightroom CC.
Do you have a tip for me how I can install that that it works.
A heartfelt thank you
Reinhard
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#18 Gunther
Hi Reinhard, the screenshot shows how it's meant to be. There is no other way.
I think you are working with Lightroom Classic (which is correct) not Desktop/CC (chaotic naming by adobe)
#19 MDNorte
Hi Gunther, pretty fresh noob here - cool software!

I have a small problem in that the predefined masks are not showing up (not installed?). Running LR 11.4, I've read through the forum and confirmed the settings were right, and I have the other add-ons - Plugin, Script, and Filters. Where can I look to find and properly place these masks?

Thank You,

Mike
#20 Gunther
Those masks will be created when you load a timelapse folder into LRTimelapse and do the workflow as described in the tutorials: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/
Basically LRTimelapse initialized the masks in the images metadata, then you bring the images to Lightroom (via Import/Add or Read Metadata) and then you will see the predefined masks in Lightroom when you open the masks tool.
Please note, that this is not really related to the topic of this thread. Shouldn't this answer your question, please open another thread.

...also check out: