• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT5 cant read Lightroom metadata properly

#1 collinsshawn
Once I edit my LRT keyframes in Lr I save the metadata, however I can't confirm that those keyframes have properly reloaded back into LRT. Is there a way to verify that those keyframes have reloaded correctly into LRT from Lr? I tried viewing the actual frame in LRT once I reloaded it but I can see no visible changes to that frame. It makes me nervous to continue on to transitions.
#2 Gunther
If you save from grid view in Lightroom and have all keyframes selected, metadata will be saved.
In LRTimelapse you won't see the changes visually as preview unless you activate the visual preview generation.
Normally this wil happen after the auto transition, to save render time.
Anyway: after reloading in LRT you will see the changes in the table and in the curves. Normally you'll see peaks in the yellow curve, if you changed exposure, if not, you can select "all" above the preview to see all curves.
I'd not bother too much: if you saved in LR as I told you, the changes will be there after reloading. Then do the auto transition (you'll not destroy anything with Auto Transition) and activate the visual previews. Then you'll see the results visually.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 collinsshawn
Thank you for the information. I took your word for it and it worked just like you said it would. Many thanks!

...also check out: