• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

exposure jumps only in Lightroom

#1 matheography
Hello Gwegner,

I am pretty new here but I have looked through many threads trying to solve my issue, I hope you can help me understand what I am doing wrong.

I followed the work flow as shown in the tutorials and videos. Everything works well in LRTimelapse. I made some modifications to my keyframes in Lightroom, calculated the transitions and turned on the visual previews and deflickered. My holy grail looks very good on the video preview in LRT, so I proceed to lightroom, read the metadata from files and I can see that all the other frames have been adjusted correctly (eg. contrast, exposure, shadows etc have changed gradually as expected). Although, I can still see the exposure jumps on the **/***marked frames. It looks to me that lightroom is able to read the new metadata but the deflicker or lum compensation seems to have no effect once I look at my files in lightroom. I tried rendering from LRTimelpase, but somehow some frames are not rendered (but that's another issue that I haven't looked through yet) even though no jumps are visible here fortunately.

I made another holy grail timelapse a few days ago, the issue didn't appaear. When I try to redo it today, the issue appears. I must have changed something in between my two works? I tried things like deleting the catalogs in Lightroom, re-initalize the sequences, converting my files to DNG, restarting my computer etc.

I use LRTimelapse 6.0.1 and Lightroom Classic 9.0 (not able to get a newer version), working on raw files.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

...also check out: