• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 4.7.7 won't start, neither will 4.7.6

#1 TonyBamford
Hi,

I had an old, trial version, of LRTimelapse.  Not sure which version, possibly 4.5 or something like that.  I fired it up for the first time in months this evening and it announced that it had expired.  Fair enough.  I plan to use LRTimelapse a lot, so I decided to purchase a license.

As instructed, I uninstalled the old copy, then installed 4.7.7.  Lightroom may have been running the first time I tried it.  When LRTimelapse didn't open, I uninstalled it, read the instructions again, closed Lightroom and re-installed.  Same thing.  Double checked the Lightroom Presets Folder.  The default value is correct.   LRTimelapse won't open.  No splash screen, nothing.  Double click, literally nothing happens.

So I uninstalled 4.7.7 and installed 4.7.6.  No luck there either.  Double click, nothing happens.  Uninstalled 4.7.6 reinstalled 4.7.7.  No luck.

I read through the FAQ, but can't find anything that seems to apply.  All the problems there seem to occur after it has started up.  I don't get that far.

I notice that my copy of Lightroom does seem to know about LRTimeLapse.  Under File|Export...|LRTimeLapse it says "LRTExport 4.7.7 build 137", which all sounds promising.

OS: Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
Lightroom: Version 6.0 Camera Raw 9.0
Java: 1.8 installed, but I think you have your own copy of the JRE

Any help appreciated.

Tony.
#2 Gunther
Did you try restarting the computer?

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 TonyBamford
Ha! Computer Ownership 101. If in doubt, reboot. Yea, that fixed it, thanks.

...also check out: