• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRTimelapse 4 Lightroom Addons and Script not installed (Mac)

#11 armavista
Hi,
Doesn't work for either. The Script Menu won't appear, i tried everything i found on the forum.
Any workaround to sync keyframes?
#12 Gunther
Trust me, if you have "store presets with catalog" turned off and the script is in the right folder, it will appear. Please double check.

Does the LRTExport plugin appear in your library?
Which version of Lightroom are you using?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 armavista
You were right. Actually i had unticked "store presets with catalog", but not copied all the presets from the catalog folder to its original location.
Now everything's working smoothly.
Something to fix in the next version... Would be more convenient to be able to use it in the catalog folder too.
Many many thanks.
#14 MDieterich
I had this happen to my on Windows, a quick fix if the LRT filters are not showing in LR filters menu is to close LR, uninstall LRT and reinstall. Takes maybe 1 minute to fix and now everything is working properly.
#15 bertel
[attachment=1232][attachment=1232][attachment=1232]I have tried all suggestions and I cannot get it working. The file structure looks like this (good in my opinion)

the top menu looks like this (no script button), but the lrt4 keyframe filter does work finally.

I am using CC15 and LRT4.4

I hope there is a solution possible.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#16 Gunther
In your screenshot you can see the small script roll as the rightmost item, just right of the help menu.
See my screenshot here too: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#17 GEOFFLANGAN
Hi Gunter,

You write:
'If on your system it's another location, you will have to copy the addons from the place where LRTimelapse has installed them (the original location) to this location.'

My Question: I enclose a screenshot. Does this placement look Ok to you?

'So copy the folders "Export Presets", "Filter Presets" and "Scripts" from the original location (<USER DIR>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom) to the new location that you've just found out.'

My Question: If I copy "Export Presets", "Filter Presets" and "Scripts" , which folder do I paste them into?

Many thanks,
Geoff

...also check out: