• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRTimelapse Lightroom Addons and Sync Script not installed (Windows)

#21 hullabaluh
Hello all
I'm using Lightroom Classic 10.2. Now when I click the button to show the presets folder, the path
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw
is opening. I uninstalled Lightroom, set everything back to defaults, moved the existing folder but after a new installation, Lightroom again had this CameraRaw folder for the presets.
Even if I created a Lightroom folder within and reinstaled LRTimelaps, it did not work (no filter or export presets of lrtimelapse in Lightroom).
Any ideas? Any answers why LR Classic is using this CameraRaw folder? Any help how I can set the correct folder to Lightroom?
Thanks for any help
#22 Gunther
Normally LRTimelapse automatically installs everything in the right folder.
if you Lightroom (for some reason that I don't know) uses another folder, just provide that folder when installing LRTimelapse (the installer will ask you!)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#23 hullabaluh
Dear Gunter
Unfortunately this does not work on my desktop. I had an old Lightroom 5.7 installation that I now also removed. So I uninstalled everything and reinstalled Lightroom Classic, then LRTimelapse. But I still do not see the filter presets or the export presets. so it does not automatically work on my system.
According to your advice, if I look what folder opens if I click on "Lightroom-Entwicklungsvorgaben anzeigen"/"Show Lightroom Presets folder" it is "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw".
This means I should choose the Lightroom folder in there but there is no such folder. And even if I create one, LRTimelapse installs the presets there but Lightroom does use/display them.
Update: o.k., I uninstalled LR 10.2, installed version 9.4 and then reinstalled LRTimelapse with the default Path for the LR presets. It worked. Then I've updated to LR 10.2 and I still see the filter and export presets.
#24 Gunther
Glad you sorted that out. I think in the past years Adobe changed the location a couple of times and there might be troubles when some old Lightroom versions are still installed. On a clean system, normally everything goes right automatically. And for all other cases, there is this thread ;-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#25 Dobsonion
Installed LRT5.5.8 (third time customer), and LR4.2 today on my Win10 PC.
I cannot find where to put the five folders of LRT presets (Export, Filter, LR CC, Modules, Scripts). I tried both:
C/users/[myname]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Lightroom
and
C/users/[myname]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Lightroom CC

Restarting LR4.2 each time had no effect.
I cannot see any of the LRT Addons.

Brian
#26 joes
Thanks - that helps

...also check out: