• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Visual Previews / Deflicker Timeout - yellow and red bar below previews

#11 Isphotoman
You were right, my DNG converter wasn't up to date, that fixed the issue. Thank you so much for your time and LRTimelapse it's a wonderful product.

Claude Benoit
#12 Randomsynr
I am having issues with the Visual previews... I am using a Canon M50 and I did several TL that turned out great. I was able to use the visual previews and then visual deflicker as needed. Now my two most recent TL, The Visual preview would not complete for all files and I am not able to deflicker at all.

Question: 1) I didn't do this on previous TL but should I convert the canon CR3 files or the sony arw files to DNG prior to loading into LRT?
2) What should I do if it says one or more file is corrupt and could not be used?
#13 Randomsynr
Any thoughts or direction on what to do if this happens? I am frustrated when this occurs.
#14 YevZakh
I have been using LR Timelapse for a long time. Recently I upgraded to a iMac 24" with the M1 processor. Now, I cannot develop previews either. I have the latest DNG Converter, LR Classic, and LR Timelapse versions. I have tried to restart/reinstall and allow all access to all programs. I did notice that on my LR Timelapse, on the top right corner the circle is orange is says "NO CM". Does it indicate there is an issue with my DNG Converter?
I will add that I am using the EOS R5, with CR3 RAW files. Perhaps there is an issue with Adobe DNG not being able to read these files?
#15 Gunther
Please upgrade to LRTimelapse 6.1.2, this might fix your issue. Otherwise please send me the log file (info menu).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: