• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRTimelapse Lightroom Addons and Sync Script not installed (Windows)

#11 AdamParent
Hello,

I believe one of the causes of this problem can be when you log into a domain. I'm using Windows 7 Professional and log into a domain controller. The LRT install program uses this default path:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

When you log into a domain, I believe the correct path would follow this pattern:

C:\Users\USERNAME.DOMAINNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

At least, that is the way it seems to work on my system.

V/R
Adam
#12 Gunther
Thanks for the hint. That's why you can individually change the path for the addons during the LRTimelapse install on windows.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 chanbikerdad
I'm having the same issue (LR CC). I confirmed that the path was correct for the LR Presets Folder. Within C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom, I found the LRTimelapse in the Filter Presets folder after installing. However, I can't seem to find it w/in LR. I thought it would be under User Templates, but that's empty. What am I doing wrong?
#14 Gunther
Where are you searching for the Filters? You will find those in the filter panel.
The export presets will be in the export dialog lauched from the library. And the sync script will be here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script

Please note that since a long time we do not work with the slideshow module anymore!
#15 chanbikerdad
Okay, I uninstalled & reinstalled LRTimelapse, and can now open it, edit, etc. However, when I'm done & ready to export the video, the User Templates folder in LR is still empty...
#16 Gunther
Which user templates folder? I'm not sure, if you are looking in the right place, since LRTimelapse does not install anything under user templates.
If you are talking about the LRTimelapse Exporter, you will access it from the Library via the Export dialog:
[Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2088...Export.jpg]
#17 chengjoseph
Hi,
I just upgraded the LR Timelapse 4.7.4, and bought the license key. After all the sequence workflow, was not able to export file from Lightroom to open the LR Timelaspe for video rendering...need help!
thank you
#18 Gunther
Can you please elaborate a bit more, what your problem is? Is the LRTExport addon available in LRTimelapse as showed in the screenshot above? Please give me a bit more information in order to be able to help you!
#19 sklooty
Any of the same info available for the same issues on a MAC? I just upgraded to LRT5 and have been using LR. I have my sequence open in LR and am looking to find FILTER to set the Holy Grail info and get LR working for this task?
#20 Gunther
Here is the faq for the mac: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...talled-mac

...also check out: