• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 5.3.2 various concerns

#11 Joe_Belanger
When using your workaround presets and I choose JPG, what file size am I getting? I want original.
#12 mopperle
I suggest to wait until Gunther tells us that an update of LR is save.
If you do not update LR, it reminds you regularly that there is a new version, but doesnt say which version number.
Yo can check which version is pending for an installation, when you open the Creative Cloud Desktop App, click on the 3 dots next to "update", choose "other versions" and you see which version is available for update:
Gruß/regards

Otto
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#13 Gunther
@Joe: the workaround allows you to choose whatever resolution you want, by default it's original. It's a normal Lightroom export, you can change the settings on the right side.

@all: Adobe already fixed this in closed beta. I hope they release 9.1 soon. I'll let you guys know via my newsletter.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#14 Tru-image
Well I made the upgrade to Lightroom before I saw anything about this issue, so I upgraded to LRT 5.3.2. I am exporting, for the second time into the .lrt folder in my LR folder, which contains the original photos. I hope this is the right thing to do, I guess I will see
#15 Gunther
No, please leave the .lrt folder alone, it's for internal use by LRTimelapse only.

Just export into a folder like
Timelapse Done/LRT_your_sequence_name

When that's finished, go to LRTimelapse, select file/render video and select that folder.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: