• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 5 speed issue

#1 Tru-image
I just started using LRT 5 today, I imported via the LRT importer, and it took 30 minutes to load 150 images, best transfer rate I saw 8MB/sec, I have a 300MB/S card and a USB class 3 reader, am I the only one with a speed issue?, The other day, I imported 130 images directly into Lightroom, and it took like 7 minutes.
#2 Gunther
Doesn't sound normal. Of course, LRTimelapse does a bit more than Lightroom when importing (preview generation, initializing, etc.) but with a fat reader and class 10 SD I get around 60-80 MB/Sec displayed in the progress bar.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Tru-image
Last night I was trying another video, and took time to check my system monitor, the only time when it used 100% of my processor was during export from Lightroom, the rest of the time working in LRTabout 36% of my processor, during import, rendering visual previews, etc.
My computer is a few years old, but I am running an AMD A10-8750 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G, 3600 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), and 16gb ram installed.
#4 Tru-image
Following up here, LRT5 is way faster on my cheap laptop, than on my spec built desktop LRT4 would utilize 100%, during import, and at 36% doing the visual previews. Any suggestions?
https://flic.kr/p/Hvd2oJ

...also check out: